Wednesday 19 December 2018

Xmas

Winter  
Christmas is coming.

I guess we all agree that it is the most incredible time in a whole year.
Christmas tree decorated with glass ball, colorful light and gifts unpacked just after a meal.  I found all that things really stunning. Ornate houses look like a magic places, everyone tries to help our mothers in Christmas preparation, not only in the kitchen.  Singing Christmas carols make wonderful ambiance. Familly can spend time all together which, in some cases, doesn't happen often.

But like every year I guess most of us have the same problem. Gifts. 
I wonder what I can buy for my  familly members every year, cause I think the've already everything what they need, the rest would be only needless stuff.
I've read somewhere a list of absurd, unnecessary Christmas Gifts . 

There's some of them:
  1. Exercise Gear
  2. Anything Re-Gifted (just...don't)
  3. Cleaning supplies >>> my favourite one 😁
  4. A Donation to a Cause You Don't Support
  5. Air Freshener
  6. Shapewear
  7. Scale

Merry Christmas Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment