Saturday 11 June 2016

summer in the city



Winter Summer is comming 



 I love summer more than  other seasons mainly because I can finally  put my high heels !  :D
On sunny summer days  many cities look lovely. Parks which are oasis of calm, are the place where you can bring a blanket, lie on the grass and  get some rest, enjoy the sun and the singing of the birds. The sun makes us feel less stressed, happier and more carefree.We turn off television, put away video games and just get on out there.

 I  love spending summer time in my hometown by napping  in a hammock in my garden and drinking smoothies. I really adore this season thanks to the gifts of fresh, juicy and vegetables.

 Each year I make a new summer playlist, it's my tradition.

But aslso ! Sunny skies and rising temperatures provide many benefits to our health and wellbeing. Those are some of them:

1.We eat more fruit
2. Relieves skin complaints !
3. Reduces chance of heart attacks
4. Free Vitamin D
5. More opportunities for physical avtivity
6. Fresh air 


have a nice day and enjoy the weather ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment